Saturday, May 30, 2009

I want to win Little Champs 2009

I am Antara (10 years). A student of DPS-Ruby Park. I was born at Pragati Hospital in Sivasagr, Assam. Started by studies at Budding Buds, Tinsukia, Assam.

My father is from Noonmati, Guwahati, Assam and Mother is from Tezpur, Assam. I started training in Hindustani Classical Vocals at the age of 5 years from Padmashree Ustaad Rashid Khan. Mr. Jayanta Sarkar and Mr. Samiran Jana are my other gurus. I was launched as the youngest classical vocalist in the prestigious Durbar hall.

I performed in various stages and shows and today i want to win the Sa Re Ga Ma Pa- Little Champs 2009.

See be perform and compete in the program every Friday and Saturday on ZEE TV (national) from 5th. June.

Need your support and blessings and suggestions.

No comments: